Re: RAC and table partitioning

  • From: Vasu <vasudevanr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:40:50 -0500

Thanks to all  for you reply, it made it very clear that
1. A careful partitioning strategy is essential (for non-trivial workload),
 and
2. shedding some light on the "thought process"  required to estimate where
time would be spent , and
3. Hinting Latest/ 11g remastering enhancements

you guys are awesome.

-Vasu

--
-Vasu