Re: RAC 10.2.0.3

  • From: "K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 02:05:03 -0800

Hi,

The parameters you mention are related to Dymanic Remastering and you
should not set any of them for 10203. There used to be some issues
(node evictions during kjdrm) and they all are fixed in 10203. There
is a detailed discussion about the internals of dynamic remastering in
my RAC book. (Chpater 11, Global Resource Directory).

-Gopal

--
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan