Re: Q: farsync questions

  • From: amihay gonen <agonenil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ludovico Caldara <ludovico.caldara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:44:01 +0300

I want to simulate a situation where the FS has data not shipped to standby
and primary is gone.
now I've saw error complaining that the primary is not accessible ,that ok.
But my simluation has a "twist" where the FS is also crashed .

I don't understand although why the FS was looking for primary redo .

btw ,I'm working in  Max Availability (since I first "kill" the primary"
and then the FS )