Re: Puzzle - Abandoned Terminal.

  • From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:18:21 +0800

DCD would come into play if the client terminal has "gone away' but not if
it is just idle (and connected) waiting for the user's next command.

Also you might have the sequence wrong. It wouldn't be the transaction
closing the session but the other way round (in a manner of speaking).

Hemant K Chitale

sent from my smartphone