RE: Permission Denied

  • From: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:19:38 -0400

Thanks Pete, not just for explaining this and pursuing it as a bug, but for the
sensible attitude of pursuing the improvement of the product even though a
documentation excuse was available.

Sometimes we do want a only a warning that we can override. Sometimes we damn
well want the thing to stop and take exception to us specifying something that
cannot work, is clearly an error, and may require cleanup.

Again: Thanks.

mwf