RE: Oracle impdp parallel issues

  • From: "Ruel, Chris" <Chris.Ruel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:11:13 +0000

For what it is worth, have you verified your directory is pointing to the
correct location?

Also, and I may speak from inexperience here, but, I never use the %U on
import...I specify the files.  I have only used %U on export.  It may very well
work, just haven’t done that myself.

Does the logfile get written?

Does it work without parallel?

Are these the only tables skipped...do any get imported?

Chris..

Chris Ruel * Oracle Database Administrator
cruel@xxxxxxx<mailto:cruel@xxxxxxx> * Desk:317.759.2172 * Cell 317.523.8482