Re: Oracle impdp parallel issues

  • From: "edwin devadanam" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "edwin_kodamala@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dba.tyagisumit@xxxxxxxxx" <dba.tyagisumit@xxxxxxxxx>, "jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 05:07:30 +0000 (UTC)

check this out
Data Pump Export Of An XML Table Fails With ORA-600[qmcxeGetPfxId2] (Doc ID
1921325.1)

APPLIES TO:

Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 11.2.0.4and later

Information in this document applies to any platform.

SYMPTOMS

ORA-600 [QMCXEGETPFXID2] is raised from DataPump ExportEXPDP of XMLType table.

Errors ora-31693, ora-29913, ora-600 are seen in export log

ORA-31693: Table data object"EVT"."DOSYA" failed to load/unload and is being
skippeddue to error:

ORA-29913: error in executing ODCIEXTTABLEPOPULATE callout

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [qmcxeGetPfxId2],[], [], [], [], [],

CAUSE

Bug 19051460: ORA-600 [QMCXEGETPFXID2] from EXPDP of TABLEwith XMLTYPE column
and database character set is not UTF8

SOLUTION

Apply Patch 19051460 to resolve the ora-600 from tableexport failure.