RE: Oracle University courses - opinion?

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <renee.dekenah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hickson, Darryl [NCSUS]" <DHickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:35:09 -0400

I've been to a couple.  I was pleased with the instructors experience and
classroom presentation skills.  The course material you take away is exactly
the course material you need to pass the Oracle cert (amazing how that works)
and they had a very nice selection of pastries and coffee in the morning.  If
you want to get certified you are required to take at least once course with
them.  I'm not sure now if the on-line courses count.  I'm guessing they would.