Re: Oracle Trainer

  • From: "Lex de Haan" <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 01:54:16 +0200 (CEST)

just contact your local country/region OU department, tell them about your
skills -- it i quite common these days for Oracle University to work with
contractorsd to deliver courses ... in those cases, you don't need to buy
anything; you invoice them instead :-) provided you know your stuff, of
course.

in case you *don't* have the skills needed to teach courses, your only
choice is to look for openings when they are hiring junior instructors.
there is no such thing as a free ride, I am afraid ...

cheers,

Lex.