RE: Oracle Trainer

  • From: "Hollis, Les" <Les.Hollis@xxxxxx>
  • To: <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:11:21 -0500

Sanjay,  are you located in the US?

If so, you might try a local Community College in town.  There are a lot
of them that are Oracle Partners and offer the courses (the SAME courses
taught at Oracle sites) usually for reduced rates.  If such exists, they
MAY need more instructors.

I teach at a local Commjunity College in my area.   In the second night
of an Oracle 10g Intro to SQL class now......