Re: Oracle Gateway to SqlServer

  • From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:48:29 -0400

Tom,

Yes, I've used the Gateway and it worked reliably well.  The only
thing I can think to mention offhand is that, since many SQL Server
object names are in lower or mixed case, you have to remember to
double-quote them when accessing from Oracle (e.g., select * from
"employees"@gateway_link).

--=20
Paul Baumgartel
paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxx