Oracle ERP application tier on T3 server

  • From: "Hameed, Amir" <Amir.Hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:37:57 -0400

Folks,
Does anyone have their ERP middle-tier (Forms and Apache) running on a
Sun T3 server? We have recently migrated our ERP middle-tier
environments from v490 to T3 servers and I have noticed that after 40-50
forms sessions are opened in an environment, the response time within a
form screens becomes really slow. For example, when F11 is pressed to
initiate query within a forms, it takes several seconds after the form
goes into the query mode. I am trying to find out if this is due to the
threaded architecture of these T3 servers or there is something else
going on.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Amir