Re: Oracle Database 12c Personal Edition for Linux!

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:45:59 -0600

They must have snuck that one in when I wasn't looking.  The first
release of the 11.2 docs indicated it was only for Windows (just
verified in my downloaded PDF copy).  I remember I had a long talk with
the Product Manager shortly after 11.2 was released and expressed my
sadness..
Thanks for pointing that out.

Slinking back into my corner ...
/Hans