Re: Oracle Apple releases

  • From: Fernando Pereira <fernandoluis2k4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

also called "10 on 10"
Yes, it's the normal 10g install and it works in OS X
client, but I think there are some issues if you use
DHCP; even so it works, but didn't had time to check
it more.

I would just like to note that I am coming back from
Apple's WWDC and the Oracle10g session had lots of
people.

It seems that mostly these are Mac shops that are
planning to expand with Oracle, so new opportunities
for DBAs out there.