RE: Oracle 12c DB for EM12c

  • From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

Can't comment on that because I never use Support.  ;)

While the version number stuff will undoubtedly cause some level of confusion
until people get used to tracking not just the Cloud Control version but also
the plugin versions, the plus side of the new plugin architecture allowing us
to get updates to support new releases SO much faster than we used to be able
to far outweighs that problem.  IMHO, of course. :)

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA