Re: Obtuse errors at MOS

  • From: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: DonGranaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:02:35 -0400

I saw that same garbage last week for about 3 hours, no clue what it
means,. but it seemed to have cleared up on its own.

joe

_______________________________________
Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

From:
Don Granaman <DonGranaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
10/28/2010 11:57 AM
Subject:
Obtuse errors at MOS
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After jumping through all the hoops to attempt to open an extremely simply
SR a bit ago, I got this:

Unable to create Tech SR. Please send the key for retrieving actual error,
10.10.28-10:49:31.684-1731, to the application administrator.

Start over, same result.

Huh?  Who is this "application adminstrator"?  Other than call it in (I'm
on hold now), what do others do with this kind of nonsense?  (besides
swear...)