Re: OT: What about creating a repository of scripts of oracle-l

  • From: Norman Cobley <nc5@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:18:57 +0100

Juan,
There is an excellent script to do this already out there from Tom Kyte (and probably many many others)

https://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:11:::::P11_QUESTION_ID:767025833873

I used a modified version which includes bind variable values

I guess one benefit of such a repository would be to avoid reinventing the wheel

On 13/06/2014 00:27, Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco wrote:

A query to get the current execution of a user and the value of the binding I took me some hours to make it. if some one could improve it will be nice.

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE. --