Re: OT: Oracle trivia quiz

  • From: "Uwe Küchler" <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:41:12 +0100

Hehe, your trick worked and made me read the whole issue - I caught the
flu which gives me time to read stuff I've always wanted to read but never
found the time to...

And it was soooo worth the while! It even made me think of cancelling my
subscription to Oracle Magazine, as the NoCOUG Journal is, though smaller
in page count, much more informative and much better targeted at database
enthusiasts.
Keep up the great work!

Uwe