ORA-03135

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I had a 11g Database Server which is AIX and is 3-node cluster. I am trying to
make sqlplus connection from my PC and opened two windows like one to RAC
Service and another to Dedicated Connection to only one Node. I had idle_time
unlimited to the user used for connection to te database

My both Sqlplus session was good for 30 minutes but after around 1hr +, I tried
to check the sql, I got ORA-03135 on both. Can anyone point as what can be the
issue.

Also sqlnet.expire_time is set to 10 on the Server. This is affecting the
application user also who are loading Data warehouse with batches and long one
are failing. Any help is greatly appreciated. I provided some work done so far.
Check there is no firewall between PC and Db server

TIA
Sanjay