RE: OLTP help

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:36:46 -0500

Thanks Brandon (and all others for their responses).

My mention of a PK was in the logical design sense - nothing physical,
just logically designed as such.

Dave

-------------------------------------

Dave Herring, DBA

Acxiom Corporation

3333 Finley

Downers Grove, IL 60515

wk: 630.944.4762

<mailto:dherri@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dherri@xxxxxxxxxx> >

"When I come home from work and see those little noses pressed against
the windowpane, then I know I am a success" - Paul Faulkner