Re: ** OEM

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:50:35 -0700 (PDT)

Niall,

   Here is what I did to check if it is able to go to
tnsnames.ora : I went to navigator -> add database to tree
then  add selected databases from your local tnsnames.ora and then
added databases successfully. I also did navigator -> add database
to tree then then add database manually. Can you list any other
detailed steps to be done. Thanks