RE: OEM

  • From: "Kenneth Naim" <kennaim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <saints.richard@xxxxxxxxx>, "'ORACLE-L'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:32:37 -0400

I'm not sure if this is an issue with 11g, but I suspect it is worth
mentioning. When we tried to set up 10.2.0.5 oem into a 10.2.0.4 database,
we first installed 10.2.0.1 OEM and it hung while creating the repository.
Oracles' recommendation was to install 10.2.0.1 as a software only then run
a 10.2.0.5 software upgrade and only then create the repository as a
workaround for the bug.

Ken