Re: OEL 7

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Justin Mungal <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:52:39 -0500

It wouldnt really be such a big deal maybe, but some of the packages
included dont make much sense.  I mean, how many people need bluetooth on a
server?  A lot of places dont want firefox on a server, but that is
installed by default, and while you may not need a full xwin install, most
people use xclock to verify that its working.  I really think the package
selection conversation (or lack thereof) is probably the  most irritating
piece.

--
Andrew W. Kerber