Re: Not Allowed Status DG Switchover

  • From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stalinsk@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:41:47 -0400

Hi Team,
 I have a question for the same., I have switched over to the standby.
 But now I am unable to make that physical as standby. I have 2 standbys.
Now when I create the configuration on the new primary, it is telling me
that one or more sites has warnings,
 and when I am watching the logs in bdump, it tells me that all the
parameters showed in show resource command are not in sync. I don wanna set
all the parameters manually everywhere.
 I have removed the configuration and sites again on primary, deleted old
dr?SID files on standby and brought back the db in managed recovery mode.
But no luck , as this is the same thing working previously.
 I am able to do tnsping to both the servers.
 Any idea ???

Regards - Chirag