Re: Nologging clause

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:31:52 -0700

Conventional inserts into a nologging tablespace/object still generate
redo in archive log mode. Only direct path operations will be
nologging.  The other option is to switch to noarchive log mode.

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:11:0::::P11_QUESTION_ID:5280714813869

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn