RE: New book

  • From: "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alberto Dell'Era" <alberto.dellera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:25:46 +0200

Ciao Alberto

From my part, independently of the content of the book, I'll buy it
without hesitation. Therefore I didn't have a look to the information
provided by Apress on their homepage. But as I wrote I *guess* the book
will have almost the same content as the class.

During the class after general stuff about CP, workload characterization
and how to get statistics from the OS/Oracle, modeling techniques like
linear regression, queuing and simulation are explained.

HTH
Chris