Re: Needs help in configuring 3 node Standby Database

  • From: Sandip Mukhopadhyay <sandip.mukhopadhyay24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx" <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:11:37 +0530

Hi Hans,

I have 1 primary database ,1 standby database already configured. Oracle
Version is 11.2.0.3.0. Dataguard Broker is also configured there. Now I
want to add one more standby database to this configuration.Oracle Software
is already installed in that new node which I am thinking to add here as
second standby database

Regards,
Sandip