RE: Methods to Create Smaller Test DB from Production?

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:38:25 -0600

Juan - Make careful notes so in a few years you can look back and remind
yourself how good you had it "back then". But if you develop good habits
like creating test databases by recovering the production database, then you
will be in a better situation when the database grows.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx