RE: Manually removing DB target in EM12c doesn't drop system target

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:41:15 -0600 (CST)

> Kellyn has a great write up on this subject that has come in useful for me
> in the past in very similar situations.
>
> http://dbakevlar.com/2013/08/three-methods-supported-and-not-suppored-to-remove-targets-in-em12c/

Thanks Brian for the pointer and Kellyn for the article!  I was going to
suggest that method 2 be a MOS article, but searching again using "emcli
delete_target" shows 1601983.1 is already created.  Funny I couldn't easily
find that using the error message though.

[phew] Minor annoyance removed.  On to the big ones...

Rich