Re: MOS down - Message to Chris Warticki

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:07:11 -0800 (PST)

You go, Dan!!  Tell them what they need to hear, not what they want to hear-
it's an essential skill in a DBA! :)

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."