Looking for folks that have had a positive experience with OWB

  • From: Carol Dacko <dackoc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:30:33 -0400

The Data Warehousing group in our organization continues to say that their
sources indicate that Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) "is not worth a dime."
Some non-technical folks in our organization tried out the product for
Oracle 10g and scrapped the product.

Does anyone have any positive experiences with this product?  We are putting
together a Strategic Plan for the next 3 years, and I'd like to have a
better understanding of what the acceptance of OWB is in the marketplace.

Thanks kindly for your appreciation regarding this request!

Carol Dacko
University of Michigan