Re: Looking for feedback for DR plan

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrp@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:44:57 -0500

As described, I would have to say that the time required is infinite since
you dont have enough data to determine the information you need for DR.
Just writing and testing scripts can take weeks to months depending on how
complex they are.  The same applies to the testing plan. You just dont have
enough information.  If I absolutely had to come up with a time estimate
from the information provided, I would say somewhere between 12 and 36
months, and make it clear that was pretty much a wild guess.

--
Andrew W. Kerber