RE: Limited update ability?

  • From: Michael Dinh <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cure@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cure@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "kevin.jernigan@xxxxxxxxxx" <kevin.jernigan@xxxxxxxxxx>, "MATT.ADAMS@xxxxxx" <MATT.ADAMS@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:35:31 -0700

Hopefully, this will provide more information on flashback - retrieved from
Oracle Support.

[cid:image001.png@01CD1D3E.372A4F70]

Michael Dinh

Disparity Breaks Automation (DBA)

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong -
Peter T Mcintyre

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss
people - Eleanor Roosevelt

When any rule or formula becomes a substitute for thought rather than an aid to
thinking, it is dangerous and should be discarded -Thomas William Phelps