Re: RAC- Replication

  • From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cure@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:27:42 +0800

Data replicatiin (whether Basic or Advanced Replication or Streams or
Golden Gate) is not tied to the instance of a RAC database that it is
replicating from. (Golden Gate would have to read from all the redo threads
of the database).
It is from database to database not from instance to instance. Both "data
nodes" access the same database.
Hemant K Chitale

sent from my smartphone