I'm guessing this is a stupid OEM question...

  • From: "Grabowy, Chris" <chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:30:48 +0000

So we finally got OEM 11g up and running pointing to some RAC databases.

We have been poking around exploring the new OEM and noticed that on the Top
Activity screen the ability to drill down (click on the link) for a specific
offending session is no longer available.  We also noticed that you can no
longer drill down on a bit of offending SQL.

At first we thought perhaps the Management Packs are not installed, but
checking on the Setup screen they appear to be installed and turned on.

Any ideas???