Re: I'm brainstorming for a solution and need some input

  • From: "Leyi Zhang (Kamus)" <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:08:18 +0800

I'm not sure I got your point, but if you are only confusing about how
to do port forwarding with NAT in VM, I think the HELP content in
every VM product will mention it.

For example, if you are using Oracle VirtualBox, you can find "6.3.1.
Configuring port forwarding with NAT"  as below:
http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch06.html#natforward

--
Kamus <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com