RE: I'm brainstorming for a solution and need some input

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Leyi Zhang (Kamus)'" <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Niall Litchfield' <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 06:47:33 -0500

Thanks Leyi & Niall for the  input.  That's what I was looking for.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.