RE: IMPORT

  • From: crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:44:46 -0500

I don't get any error message, I exported with my username (which belongs
to the dba group), and it is a full schema export

Isabel Bedoya Gómez
Centro de Gestión y Control
Tel. 2307500 ext:

"Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/09/2006 10:12
Por favor, responda a
dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx

Para
<crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Asunto
RE: IMPORT

Are you getting an error?  Did you do a schema export or a full export?
What user is doing the import?  Is there a logfile?  I advise you give
more information<g>.