How to find various Oracle Installed in Aix

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:30:24 -0700 (PDT)

I got one AIX server where I want to check as what are the Oracle installed in
it. Is there I can get this information from any Log. There is not oratab in
/etc or /var/opt/oracle. Is it possible with OraInst.loc. Anyway I am even not
sure that OraInst.loc was ever removed for any new installation as this is Dev
Server which is not good practice.

  I can check the Version details once I know where is the ORACLE_HOME using
inspdver[ Oracle 7 or 8] or unix.rgs[8i or 9i]etc.

  The challenge is to find out various Oracle Installed on the Server.

  TIA
  Sanjay

FareChase.