Re: Grouping My Graphs

  • From: "Ethan Post" <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:21:41 -0500

Thanks, I see I have my homework cut out for me. Since these metrics are
Oracle metrics, I am pretty familiar by sight as to which ones may have
correlation. All I need is to put the 10-15 charts of the 300 all on 2-3
pages so I can spot them easily. If it turns out that 5 really were not very
good matches, I will spot it visually right away.

JL's demonstration at Hotsos 06 of how various SYSSTATS should be read
together made me think about this a bit and I am looking for ways to see
correlation easily in areas I would not have thought to look. The charts
however include OS stats, waits and a ton of other things.

- Ethan