Re: Grouping My Graphs

  • From: "Ethan Post" <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:30:05 -0500

Sounds complicated and expensive. I think it actually isn't that hard
provided you do it in PLSQL. You take a list of values for a given metric
and as you go through you assign each row a "I" for increase, "D" for
decline and "N" for no change and another column might contain some sort of
value for magnitude.  From that type of information it would be pretty easy
to do some analysis of # of large inclines, length of change, etc...now I
wish I only have time to work on this!