Bingo! Thanks for finding that. I just tested it with the suggested
workaround and it returns the data as I expect.
On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:20 AM Rich J <rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2018/08/09 09:46, Rich J wrote:
On 2018/08/08 13:33, Daniel Fink wrote:
The 2nd query I posted is returning the data I want (max number of
sessions per minute, not a total count of sessions per minute). I pulled
the queries apart and checked the data output.
It's interesting that:
ALTER SYSTEM SET OPTIMIZER_FEATURES_ENABLE='18.104.22.168' SCOPE=BOTH;
...has the query returning the correct results, as inferred by Jonathan's
blog post linked in a previous response.
I'm getting the same incorrect grouping as you with my 22.214.171.124 DB, and
this setting appears to be a workaround, although with the distinct
possibility of other side-effects.
BTW, this seems to match BUG 19567916 and the bugs/fixes that supersede it.