Re: Grid Control and one database cpu usage

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:49:26 +0800

It's also interesting to see and analyze the quartile placement (on text),
frequency distribution (on image), as well as plotting the data in a time
series manner.

Because you'll discover important factors let's say peak periods that may
affect your capacity planning on the server.

--
Karl Arao
karlarao.wordpress.com