RE: Google has the *right* idea

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Mercadante, Thomas F'" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx'" <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:51:06 -0400

Believe it or not, if I were the owner of both oracle and this list,
I would not only allow the kind of nagging that goes on here, but also
encourage it. Dissatisfied customers are an opportunity for competition,
and I would certainly want to know about in time to address any
dissatisfaction.
As a life-long liberal, I believe that the openness is the best policy. The
first time that a customer feels that he's been had is the last time that I
can
count on him as a customer.

--
Mladen Gogala