RE: GV$ROLLNAME on RAC

  • From: "Alvaro Jose Fernandez" <alvaro.fernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:00:53 +0200

Hi,

You have GV$TRANSACTION and for the rollback stats, GV$ROLLSTAT (both includes
instance number)

¿is these what are you looking for?

regards,

I do not seem to find a way to list all active transactions in the different
nodes of the cluster from the connected instance (10.2.0.2).

I do not see a view like GV$ROLLNAME which can give me the names of the Undo
segments in different instances. We have only V$ROLLNAME.

I understand undo segments are local to each instance, but having a centralized
view could have been handy.

Do you guys have any work around for this?

Thanks,
Shiva