RE: Fw: So who said it first .... (semi off topic)

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx" <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx>, "nigel_cl_thomas@xxxxxxxxx" <nigel_cl_thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:41:41 -0500

I also first heard it from Cary.

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies
ProQuest
789 E. Eisenhower, Parkway, P.O. Box 1346
Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
+1.734.997.4059  or +1.800.521.0600 x 4059
mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.proquest.com<http://www.proquest.com>
www.csa.com<http://www.csa.com>

ProQuest...Start here.