RE: FW:NFS issues

  • From: "Spears, Brian" <BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hemant K Chitale" <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>, "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:41:58 -0500

Used to put our archivelogs on netapps  now we do it on SAN.  For the most
part the SAN has been flawless. A couple weeks ago we did have an issue
writing to the SAN for a couple hours. The San reported no errors and the
problem went away after a couple hours. I am not convinced it was the SAN at
all.
Sounds like Dick just had a recent setup..so it might just be some setup
issues that usually occur in new implementations of something.

Brian