RE: FW:NFS issues

  • From: "Spears, Brian" <BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <belvdr@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:00:44 -0500

Clarification:  We are using SAN and NAS (network attached storage). We are
writing our archs to SAN and NAS and the NAS uses the NFS where as the SAN
is a direct connect through a fibre switch. I just went and checked the
place I had the error was on the NAS using NFS which is where I had the
error. The SAN has had more errors but it is also in much more use.

Brian