Re: FW: OCP

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:33:48 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'd probably want them to pay for the Miracle DBForum but then
again, I'm strange like that. And they wouldn't go for it, it would
mean paying for international travel etc.

so..... given that, I'd like want a 10G new features course (if I had
to take training from Oracle Corp) or to have had them pay for the
Hotsos Symposium.

If it matters, the conferences I go to (and pay for out of my own
pocket and use vacation time for) are:  RMOUG, Hotsos Symposium,
Miracle DBForum, UKOUG

At least that's the plan for this year