FW: OCP

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:47:52 -0400

I would expect only one or two percent of prospective employers to know =
what OCM is and something approaching close to 0 would pay for it.   I =
would guess only 5% of employers, if that, require OCP although fifty or =
60% may be familiar with it and have a favorable attitude toward it. =
Here is a question for the list:   If your employer were willing to pay =
for some good training gig this year, what would you ask for? =20

I'd want to attend one (or more) of the performance tuning classes =
referred to on this list, and since I wear more than one hat, a =
Feuerstein pl/sql class.